All of them...they put on thier pants one leg at a time like I do, but they all think thier crap don't stink.....and most people treat them that way, too....
1. Britany Spears. ( something new everyday.)
2. Paris Hilton. ( read above.)
3. Any cuntry music/star. ( music sucks. spelling intended.)
3. Puff Daddy.
4. All American Idol winners/almost wins. ( including Daughtry. yes, i did it.)
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
All of them...they put on thier pants one leg at a time like I do, but they all think thier crap don't stink.....and most people treat them that way, too....
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Britney Spears, Reba McEntire, and 50 Cent.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
All the quasi-"therapists" - Montel, Oprah, Phil, et al.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the quasi-"therapists" - Montel, Oprah, Phil, et al. lol </div></div>
Ditto. PHIL the most.
GO VOLS
Don't forget Dr. Laura....
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
1) Oprah
2) New York & Flava Flav
3) Travis Barker (WTF man look at yourself)
4) Nicole Richie (rode coattails since birth, firsrt Lyonel, then Paris)
5) Any Metal Band Star
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I think celebs all together should burn in hell.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
new flavor of love starts soon
dr phil isnt a celeb.......hes a creation of oprah whom you must hate if you dont like dr phil.......if it wasnt for oprah......nobody would know who the hell phil even is
my top 3
fat rosie o.......nothing like an annoying bull dyke who tries to talk [censored] about the donald
oprah.....you gave the world dr phil.....not rot in hell
britney......you used to be hot.....now you are just plain trash.....please off yourself and make the world a better place
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Looks like there aren't any celebs/rich people we've not mentioned...to just kinda throw this one out...Bill Gates...he has way too much money that I should have.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks